Welcome!

I thought a blog might be a fun way to share all that I've learned about losing weight, eating well, and staying healthy over the last 5 years since I joined WeightWatchers

I also thought it would a great tool to help me reach my goal weight again and this time, maintain it, all while eating truly fabulous, healthy food. And if I can help anyone else out on the way that's an added benefit!

My story: I've been struggling for awhile now to lose the 25 pounds that I lost initially on Weight Watchers about 4 years ago. I kept it off for over a year, then not long after moving in with my (now) husband in 2006, I gained it all back. Amazing how that happens when you're happy - not to mention the recipient of a fabulous gourmet-quality meal every night at dinner!! In other words, my husband is an AMAZING cook. We both share an appreciation for great food and love to eat at home and out when we can manage it.

The good news is, we've both been working on our cooking skills, trying to keep our meals divinely delicious yet lighten them up a bit. This is helped by the fact that we are just starting to harvest our summer veggies.

So in this blog I'll try to post some weight-loss tips, healthy recipes, exercise ideas and words of motivation to keep us all on track. I did it before, and, with the help of this blog, I will do it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment